Heya wonderful folks!
Seven hundred and seven years ago, I was nominated by the astounding, most gracious and epic lady, Dezel, from dez | the fun in reading books for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so blooming much, mate; and I apologise for my late post on it. I realised that doing such posts eons after being nominated could be a tad bit rude (okay, maybe too rude) so I am really sorry about that.
And, just saying, her blog is simply beautiful and her posts and book reviews take the top of my favourites’ list, so check it out to grace your eyes and mind a bit 🙂
The rules of said award are:
-Thank your nominator;
-Share the award on your blog;
-State 7 things about yourself;
-Choose 7 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers;
-Notify them via social media.
Now onto the 7 deadly facts about yours truly:
- I am quite the bibliophilic, as you may have already noticed. I love purchasing books, stacking them on my wooden shelf, and looking at them when I feel down. Obviously, I read said books but.. I just love looking at them (and smelling them, okay? I’m weird. Fine.), it’s calming.
- I’m the eldest of four girls. And being the eldest somehow made me automatically sound older than my age and, in a way, quite mature for my age. That’s one thing that I think I liked from being the responsible one.
- I’m quite the romantic chum. Romance–not the cheesy one– gets to me. I like reading stories with romance in them and not romance with a story to it. Like YA romance, they’re too adorable. You get my point?
- I speak 3 languages– Japanese, English and Arabic. Not fluent in all three but I do my best.
- I wished to become a forensic scientist, or a psychologist; but my father is trying to persuade me in looking into Aesthetic Medicine.
- I like deep talks. Most people I know shy away from deep talks or just avoid them altogether but I just love them. I love hearing your views on things and matters and seeing where we’re alike and different. It’s a part of being human and I love it.
- Last but not least, I love this community. I love all the comments I get on the blog and all the thoughts and compliments.All the people and virtual mates. They get me going when no sugar or caffeine can possibly drive me; and I’m eternally thankful for that.
And onto the nomination of the wonderful bloggers:
- Azura Skye
- My Mind Speaks Aloud
- Ivy Iris
- You! I nominate you, epic reader and blogger. Just let me know when you decide to do the award and I’d love to read facts about yourself!
Hope you enjoyed my post and you ought to visit these lovely people mentioned up there, they deserve all success.